Eugene Naidoo & Associates understand that buying or selling residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater to all people making property transactions in Victoria.
Eugene Naidoo & Associates can provide assistance with conveyancing and property law in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale if you are thinking of selling a property.
- Reviewing contracts if you are thinking of buying a property
- Detailed advice
- Contract negotiations
- Preparing Sale of Business Contracts
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Advice on loan and mortgage documents
- Advising on loan refinancing
- Property developments
- Property subdivisions
Our clients include first home buyers, investors, owner occupiers, property developers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists and nurses.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through experienced property lawyers.
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.